"Yanbian Cultural Revolution – promise for 10years"Publishing Talk Event"Yanbian Cultural Revolution" speaking with photosJune 10th, 2010 (Thu)
- 火・水 11:00〜19:00／金・土 11:00〜21:00
- 日・月・木・祝 休廊
- OPEN: TUE, WED 11am - 7pm / FRI, SAT 11am - 9pm
- CLOSE: SUN, MON, THU, and Public holidays
- Last day closed at 5pm.
*This event has fineshed. Thanks for your visit.
Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture, where is located in Jilin province, next to the North Korean border.
This prefecuture had been arrowed autonomy since Korean people has moved. People had been educated with Korean language and kept traditional ethnic customs. However, when the storm of “Cultural Revolution” covered all over China, something has changed in Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture.
There are few official datas about this “Cultural Revolution” which left dep scars on korean society.
Ryu had met one Korean Photographer who recorded that period with his camera. Ryu has got huge quantities of films from him. The films remains vivid memory of “Cultural Revolution”. They unvailed the secret of that period.
*You can see lots of photos, which are not included in the book.
- “Yanbian Cultural Revolution – promise for 10years” Publishing Talk Event“Yanbian Cultural Revolution” speaking with photos
- Date : June 10th, 2010 (Thu) 19:20 – 20:50
- Fee : 1,500JPY (With tea and a small cake)
- Speakers : Ryu Eunkyu (Photographer) / Ikuko Toda (Korean to Japanese Interpreter)
- Need a reservation : Maximum 50people
For reservation, please contact by TEL / FAX (+81 03 6413 8049) or e-mail.
*Reservation has closed as it reached to the maximum number
*No refund will be payed for the cancellation made after the day before.